Monday, March 26, 2012

"One'n Only" Argan Oil

Argan Oil Treatment is a non-greasy, alcohol-free formula that is absorbed instantly into the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving any oily residue. Smoothes the cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy-looking hair. Helps protect against damage caused by chemicals, excessive heat from styling and environmental factors. Eliminates frizz.


 I wish I had bought a bigger bottle, as I love this stuff ! I apply while my hair is wet or damp, from ends working it up, and after that, I blow dry it. This oil prevents the heat from damaging it. I don't need a large amount and my hair is long ! My hair looks shiny all day, and it feels light and silky. You can find it at any beauty supply store, I bought mine from Sally's Beauty Supply, 3.4 fl. oz. for $8.99 + tax.




Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

No comments:

Post a Comment