Friday, March 23, 2012

What shampoos have you used ???

I've been asked many times, what shampoo do I use ??? There is no secret, I use regular shampoo, what brand ??? "Pantene" . Yes, I have used many other product brands throughout the years. Of course when I was a baby, my mom probably used Johnson's Baby Shampoo . From the ones that I remember, here are some I've used:


    Thermasilk, which I loved but unfortunately, I couldn't find it at the store anymore.


    Herbal Essences,  I love all the different fruity smells.


    Suave, my mom used to buy this when I was a little girl. 


    Garnier Fructis, this is a really good shampoo, I liked it because it will leave my hair very soft and manageable.


    Head & Shoulders, all of a sudden I started having scalp dryness, and this shampoo helped alot !


    I'm pretty sure my "shampoo list" will keep growing, because it's recommended to change shampoo every 3 sets of bottles. A new shampoo will break down buildup and the new conditioner will deposit new elements to layers of the hair shaft. Plus, that way you will not get bored of the same smell all the time, if you have a new shampoo and conditioner you can enjoy a new smell too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment