Thursday, March 22, 2012

Welcome to my Blog !


I would like to welcome you to my blog, here you will find the most interesting things about hair, how-to's, hair accessories, and much more. I want to start by introducing myself, my name is Crisel, I live in California, have two beautiful boys (3 and 6 year old) and a loving husband. I have had long hair most of my life, there have been only a few times when I have cut my hair, most of the time I just trim it to keep it healthy looking. I have donated my hair in the past, to "Locks of Love" . I strongly believe that some of us are fortunate enough to grow beautiful hair, why not donate it for a good cause knowing that you will make someone feel happy !!! I am grateful for what I have, therefore I want someone else to feel the same gratitude ...

No comments:

Post a Comment